Another Price Increase ... SPA Workshop on getting your Increases
Attend this 'free' 2 hour Sales Negotiation Workshop on the same day as the SPA 95th Conference ... Following an unprecedented series of material cost increases, both Sheet Plant staff and Sheet Plant customers are feeling “punch drunk” and quite battered. With the distinct possibility of yet another material cost increase in January/February the Sheet Plant Association have asked NOA to provide this Workshop to offer practical support to Sheet Plants for the months ahead.
This is a “must come” for owners, managers and sales teams, particularly for those who didn’t get to the 94th SPA Conference in Leeds, or for those who did and want to make sure they are well equipped for the next 6 months ahead.
This negotiation skills workshop is a practical opportunity to:-
• Understand the main drivers for recent material cost increases.
• To discuss the reaction by customers to past increases.
• To explore the impact that these increases have had on the reputation for corrugated.
• To develop a dialogue for managing customer expectations during this “tight”” market scene.
• Support Sheet Plants with practical negotiation techniques and marketing tools.
• To support Sheet Plants to improve the reputation of corrugated for the long-term
• Provide handouts, crib sheets and support material for delegates to take away.
A 2-hour interactive negotiation skills workshop. The content will be delivered by the NOA training team (Tom Luker, Katie Ryan and Neil Osment) who collectively can boast over 50 years of industry experience and expertise, including many years of negotiating commercial agreements with corrugated purchasers.
During the workshop there will be helpful hints and tips that Neil, Tom and Katie have gained from professional training courses and their own hands-on experience. This workshop is free of charge to any member attending the 95th Conference that afternoon (as a full or day delegate)
"After attending this negotiation skills workshop, you will go away much better equipped to handle the next round of material cost increases AND with a series of practical negotiation skills/techniques."
Book your places today by clicking on 'Sales Negotiation Workshop - 29th January 2018' link below or in the Upcoming Events section of the SPA website and confirm your attendance or phone the SPA Office on 01563 570518 or email firstname.lastname@example.org