EFI Sponsors SPA 103rd Conference
EFI™ is a global technology company, born in Silicon Valley, and is leading the worldwide transformation from analogue to digital imaging. We are passionate about fuelling customer success with products that increase competitiveness and boost productivity.
With over 3,500 employees in 50 offices around the world, EFI continues to revolutionize the digital imaging industry by developing breakthrough technologies for the manufacturing of corrugated boxes and displays:, such as
- EFI Escada closed loop corrugator solutions
- EFI Corrugated Suite, including EFI PackCentral web-to-print technology.
- EFI Nozomi C18000 Plus digital press for customized, personalized, high-quality boxes with single pass technology.
Nozomi C18000 Plus single-pass inkjet technology for corrugated board and displays
Revolutionize your business in a single pass with the EFI™ Nozomi C18000 Plus digital press for corrugated packaging, providing your company with stunning image quality, productivity, and uptime to your manufacturing floor.
Nozomi digital inkjet corrugated printing provides you and your customers with:
Lower costs and higher productivity - The EFI Nozomi C18000 Plus enables cost effective, high-quality, direct-to-board digital printing and eliminates expenses and a great number of steps associated with printing plates, printing, and lamination in traditional analogue production.
Fast response to market demands - Accommodate customer requests for versioned or variable data jobs, last-minute edits, and changing buying decisions. With digital printing, you can produce cost effective, on-demand, and just-in-time jobs, fast-cycle proofs and prototypes, and customized campaigns.
Environmental sustainability everyone demands - Single-pass, digital inkjet printing for corrugated packaging contributes to a real circular economy thanks to a reduction of overproduction, waste, and storage costs. LED curing reduces power consumption and eliminates the use of water to wash presses and inks. Nozomi inks meet OCC certification for recyclability and re-pulpability. They also meet the GREENGUARD Gold Standard with no hazardous volatile organic compounds, and they do not require vapor recovery.
- Nozomi printers also are recognized as the most energy efficient based on the ISO 20690 energy standard.
Your partner of choice to move to digital
A greater installed base of customers worldwide has opted for Nozomi C18000 Plus because the printer:
- Is robust and reliable – ready for industrial use.
- Provides high quality printing with Genuine EFI inks developed with specific properties needed to produce spectacular images on corrugated substrates.
- Is driven by Fiery, the world leader in digital inkjet colour printing
Nozomi C18000 Plus at a glance
- Feeder: continuous bottom feeder and top feeding options
- Primer station
Single-pass LED drop-on-demand large format inkjet printer
Up to 1800 mm printing
Up to 8 colours (white, orange, violet + CMYK)
Print speed: Up to 75 linear m/min
Resolution: 360 dpi native, effective resolution of 720 dpi
- Stacker to pallet or bundle
Visit nozomi.efi.com for more information.
If you would like to learn more about EFI solutions for corrugated, make sure to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You are more than welcomes to visit our facilities, have a live demo (virtual or in person) and/or discuss with an EFI subject-matter expert.
To book places at 103rd SPA Conference, please click below: