SPA Summer Conference, 22nd June - just 47 days away...
Not long to go now until the Sheet Plant Association 88th Conference with 100% relevant content and weather permitting a river trip down the River Avon. The venue is the newly refurbished Holiday Inn on the River In Stratford.
The Conference will be of special interest to Sales & Marketing Directors tasked with managing the sales effort and salespeople. Also those responsible for the company website and digital marketing should be in attendance.
The Agenda will include -
- KPMG report on Macro Economic Outlook
- Market Update for the Corrugated Industry
- Converter & Supplier Member Spotlights
- R&D Tax Credits - Update
- The Power of Good Market Research
- Digital Marketing & eMarketing Campaigns
- Update of Terms & Conditions of Employment
- Developing your Sales Staff
- Booze Cruise down the River Avon
The full agreed Agenda will be posted nearer the time.
The Conference is eagerly awaited and will be very well attended. It is therefore advised that you book early to avoid disappointment as places are limited and will be allocated on a 'first come, first served' basis.
***** The last Conference was a 'sell out' 4 weeks before the Conference date - so please BOOK EARLY ******
Book your places today to attend by clicking on 'SPA 88th Conference - 22nd June' link below or in the Upcoming Events section of the SPA website and confirm your attendance or phone the SPA Office on 01563 570518 or email email@example.com