The Sheet Plant Association exists for the benefit of its member companies and their employees.
The Association will foster, promote and encourage activities which meet the following aims and objectives.
- Provide a forum where the owners and managers of Corrugated Sheet Plants can meet and discuss matters of common interest.
- Provide a forum where Suppliers to the Sheet Plant sector can discuss matters of common interest with companies engaged in that sector.
- Co-ordinate and pursue joint action in respect of matters affecting the corrugated packaging industry and the Sheet Plant sector.
- Promote the Corrugated Sheet Plant sector to existing and potential customers.
- Promote and encourage best practise amongst member companies.
- Provide training for industry specific skills and knowledge, and training for personal development for the employees of member companies.
- Promote co-operative working between member companies.
- Co-operate with and exchange information with associations having similar aims and objectives, not only in the UK, but also in Europe and the USA.