Benefits of joining the Sheet Plant Association
The Sheet Plant Association exists for the benefit of its member companies and their employees.
What you miss if you don’t join …
- Network with other Sheet Plant professionals at regular Members’ Meetings (both online and in person), with highly focused, value-adding agendas aimed specifically at the Sheet Plant sector of the corrugated packaging industry.
- Share experiences and opinions on issues involved in running a Sheet Plant in open forum ‘Members Sessions’ at each meeting, one to one with delegates during social time and private messaging between members on SPA website.
- Keep up to date with industry news and events. Members are notified by email regarding news stories and events.
- Benchmark key aspects of your Sheet Plant’s operation to measure how well it is doing in comparison to the ‘best in breed’, and thus identify specific areas for improvement.
- Obtain Sheet Plant specific training for craft skills and for personal development at hands on SPA training courses held in Members’ plants, at Conference and virtually online.
- Access professional advice on legal, personnel, Health and Safety and BRCGS matters via the SPA free telephone helplines.
- Join with like-minded Sheet Plant professionals so that your voice and your opinions are heard by government and by those who legislate for our industry.
- Co-operate with other similar Associations, including AICC in the USA, for the long term benefit of the corrugated packaging industry.