Digital Marketing Masterclass - just 6 days away !
This Monday coming Grant Leboff will be delivering his Digital Marketing Masterclass immediately prior to the SPA 88th Conference at Holiday Inn Stratford Upon Avon. The Masterclass starts at 9.00am sharp and runs until lunchtime. There will be time for a quick bite to eat before the start of Conference...
Digital Marketing Masterclass - 22nd June 2015 9.00am
Following on from Grant's enthralling introduction to eMarketing's for Boxmakers at Conference in January (and by popular demand) we have constructed a Masterclass that will give businesses all the tools they need to create an eMarketing Strategy, set a budget, identify which channels should be used and measure the effectiveness of the eMarketing activity. The Masterclass will be 'workbook' based, so delegates will leave with 'detailed guidelines' from which to work when back at the factory.
Grant will be answering the following questions -
• How can a business justify time and effort spent on digital marketing when it cannot see the return on investment ?
• Without the correct metrics to measure and manage the effectiveness of digital market-ing how can any spend be justified ?
If you feel you are weak in eMarketing or you don't do any eMarketing at all - then don't miss out on the opportunity to get right upto speed by attending this Masterclass which is 'free of charge' to any Conference delegate.
Grant Leboff in action -
While businesses struggle with these questions, digital is becoming ubiquitous in our everyday lives and consequently too important for companies to ignore. It has become a major provider of information for a majority of the population of the UK. Whether it is current affairs, what TV shows are currently hot or looking for advice about new products and services, an increasing amount of individuals are relying on digital media as a source of knowledge.
In this Masterclass, Grant Leboff will unlock the world of digital marketing. He explains exactly why companies need to embrace digital. Leboff then goes on to provide businesses with the strategic thinking they need to employ in order to make digital marketing work effectively. Together with useful tactics, and an understanding of the different platforms available, participants will feel empowered in how they can utilise digital marketing and get a return on investment for their organisations.
In detail the Masterclass will explore:
• why digital has become vital for every organisation
• the business rules that need to be utilised to make digital marketing work
• how to develop a ‘tone of voice’ online that will capture your target market’s imagination
• the metrics for how to measure your activities effectively
• the strategic thinking required in order to make digital a powerful channel
• the different platforms companies should consider
• how to implement a digital marketing strategy
• the role of content in digital marketing
• tactics to get noticed and not disappear with the other ‘noise’
• the role of your website
Digital Marketing is a topic that businesses cannot ignore.
This session will provide attendees a good understanding of the requirements necessary in order to make effective use of this powerful channel and is FREE of charge to all SPA Conference attendees.
Book your places to attend by clicking on 'Digital Marketing Masterclass - with Grant Leboff' link below or in the Upcoming Events section of the SPA website and confirm your attendance or phone the SPA Office on 01563 570518 or email firstname.lastname@example.org