Why you should attend Conference on 22nd June...
The 88th Conference on 22nd June will be of special interest to Sales & Marketing Directors tasked with managing the sales effort as we will be hearing from Stuart Lotherington from SBR Consulting.
Stuart will be focussing our minds on -
1) Time management – how to organise and be better at it
2) Appraisals – how to do the ones that motivate and give direction
3) Pipeline – how to create greater Value, Volume & Velocity in your sales business
The Conference is also a 'must' for those responsible for the company website and eMarketing as we will be hearing from Grant Leboff.
Indeed in the morning preceeding the Conference we have a full blown Digital Marketing Masterclass designed and delivered by Grant specifically for the SPA. Places on this Masterclass can be booked from the Event on the website or through Julie/Allan in the SPA Office.
The full Conference Agenda will include -
- KPMG report on Macro Economic Outlook
- Market Update for the Corrugated Industry
- Converter & Supplier Member Spotlights
- R&D Tax Credits - Update
- The Power of Good Market Research
- eMarketing Campaigns
- Update of Terms & Conditions of Employment
- Developing your Sales Staff
- Booze Cruise down the River Avon
The Conference is eagerly awaited and will be very well attended. It is therefore advised that you book early to avoid disappointment as places are limited and will be allocated on a 'first come, first served' basis.
***** The last Conference was a 'sell out' 4 weeks before the Conference date - so please BOOK EARLY ******
Book your places today to attend by clicking on 'SPA 88th Conference - 22nd June' link below or in the Upcoming Events section of the SPA website and confirm your attendance or phone the SPA Office on 01563 570518 or email firstname.lastname@example.org